Friday, January 11, 2013

Heri ya Krismas!

(ahem.  For those of you who don't speak Swahili... 
Heri ya Krismas means Merry Christmas!)

(back to the point of this post...)

Wow!  Kids continually put me in awe.  Ok, it happens often, I'll admit, so I really shouldn't be surprised.  But this time, the awesomeness extended all the way from Michigan to Musoma!

A couple of days ago, I got a package from my church.  Inside ... was this.


The kids at GraceSpring Bible made my month!  Not only did I get some lovely cards from the missions group at the church, but I got a million hand-drawn cards from the kids, some with some great notes attached.
They make my house a bit brighter, bring the joy of Christmas a bit closer from home, and make me smile to remember great times hanging out in the kid's wing at church this past year on furlough.  I miss you guys!

It's the little things that kids do that make life great.

It doesn't take much.

I am blessed.

Thanks, GraceSpring Kiddos!  I'm so thankful for you!!!

- Miss Crystal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment